LEVY Architects is an Austin-based Architectural, Interiors and Vision Building firm. Our work is exciting, award-winning, and multi-disciplinary. We have recently created the brand Texas Contemporary, which uniquely defines our work. Our firm is dynamic, engaging, and growing.
We are actively seeking an entry to mid-level Interior Designer to join our team of creative and passionate professionals full-time. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in planning and designing a variety of commercial projects while also demonstrating the ability to contribute to the team’s successful completion of projects and the growth of strong client relationships.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and/or Senior Designer on project goals for all phases of projected work including: programming, conceptual and schematic design, design development, management of budget and schedules, construction documents, and on-going construction administration on a variety of projects and throughout various phases of development
- Assist with furniture, fixtures, and equipment selection throughout the design process which includes finish plans and specifications
- Research product and finish selections as necessary
- Assist in the design, development, and documentation of interior spaces. Incorporating floor plans, reflecting ceiling plans, pattern plans, elevations, details, room finishes, etc.
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and clients to meet overall project objectives
- Clear communication with design teams and clients ensuring projects are delivered within the determined budget and timeline
- Assist in preparation of graphics and visual design presentations or presentation boards
- Maintain library, order project-based finish samples, as well as maintain vendor relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited university required
- 1-3 years Commercial Design Experience with a desire towards gaining licensure preferred
- Proficient user of: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup; Microsoft, and Adobe Suite applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven initiative and drive to succeed
- Collaborates with others and actively supports efforts of fellow team members
- Likes to have fun
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Health club membership
- Paid Time Off
- Paid enrollment in a professional industry organization of choice
Please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio or samples of work, and three (3) references (including one from a client or previous employer if possible) to: Joni@ValentineHR.com.
Place LEVY Interior Designer in the subject line.